Ever since I left camp,its being from one war to the other buh as a guy who's being well trained and prepared for the rigours of service year,I have managed to scale all the hurdles.
Life for me here started after we left camp where the euphoria of posting was at its highest but unfortunately for me I was posted to a local area called Eha-Amufu pricesely an LG names Isi-Uzo where the closest thing to entertainment I saw there were kids dancing around under the moonlight.That night I made the decision that I would not serve here if I wanted to maintain my sanity and therefore took bold step that I had to get back to Lagos to rest my head first before I start to strategise on what I would do wether to redeploy or stay in a more suitable environment...While making all these plans sickness which had accumulated from camp caught up wiv me so that kinda crippled my plans.Eventually after different shots of injections and different drugs I regained my strength and set about the mission which was to move myself to where I would enjoy my service and at the same time enjoy the experience the scheme (NYSC) had to offer............To be continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment