Thursday, September 30, 2010
Decide......Where do you belong?
What do you classify as an open mind?they said I must have an open mind and I asked open in what sense,your guess is as good as mine was cos it was all about religion and this issue of atheists.Who is an atheist? Well its someone who does not believe in the existence of God but does their unbelief matter well I guess partly yes and no because its a well known fact that most of the great men of reckoning were atheist so we can see that its not all doom and gloom,atheists have no problem cos while others have to pay homage to God,Allah or a local diety they don't and I'm beginning to think that life would have been the best fit for me because of all the confusion going on in the world......So as far as am concerned having an open mind is not a crime rather its a blessing.......Mind you,this is just a mind arguement nuffin more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment